Monday, May 25, 2009

A Moment...

In the distance between life and death
in a moment called my life.......

I see this dusk and I see no more
Where the slanting rays of the sun sketch your portrait out for me.
I feel this wind and I feel no more
where the soothing bursts of breeze
brings your fragrance close to me
I hear your words and I hear no more
when you say love me.
I feel your warmth and I feel no more
of the time when you held me.

In this distance between life and death
in a moment called my life
I know no one just you my heart
I know no breath, no touch, no sound
I know no love than yours my soul.
And I live this moment forever.....




6 comments:

Anonymous said...

it looks personal, intimate, nostalgic to me
simple thought
I like "slanting rays of sun .... for me"
and
"in the distance between life and death"
actually this line has potential depth, m not sure whether it is meant or not...
so good :)

Unknown said...

It's gorgeous

NDEO said...

Simply superb!!! Words are powerful and wonderful. Very well put.

Anonymous said...

it's beautiful....a lot of depth, pretty different from your usual, yet somewhere the essence remains...:)

ria ninan said...

hey good work swati...
came across ur blog jus 2day.. dont knw if u do remember me.. but v studied in Carmel 2gether..
keep up ur work!!

nihar said...

hey i really like this...your words simply carry me off into a flowing dream...good one mad scientist...