Monday, April 02, 2007

Seasons of Change 1

A gentle cold wind blew the hair off my face. The scent of wet mud in the air indicated that there had been rains somewhere close. I looked up and saw the gathering of the black clouds and filled my lungs with the rain scented air. I spread my arms wide..eyes closed I wished I could fly. I wished i could scream my heart out, I wish i could shout out what held my mind. all that escaped was a gasp...I sat down on my knees, unable to walk any further. Tears escaped my eyes blurring my vision..the thunder in the sky shrouded my gasps. As the rain fell..in drops and then in showers..I wished everything would wash away. The pain, the agony, the memories....

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

:)

NDEO said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
NDEO said...

Keep the description building. I think I got the hint where this is going but let me give me myself some more time to absorb the story.

Traveller said...

i like it.. its seems complete in itself.... but title suggests that its starting part of something....

jab ibtida aisi hai to inteha kaisi hogi :)

brute said...

I wished everything would wash away. The pain, the agony, the memories....//

i always wish the same.. :)

Mad Scientist said...

thanks people..kepp coming back for the story as it proceeds on the pages of my blog. hope u enjoy the whole story as much as the opening lines